Big G Daddy was discharged from the hospital yesterday and is now in a rehab place. They said they wanted to do a chest xray and see if he had pneumonia. (apparently he wasn't able to swallow for a couple days and they think the secretions that were just hanging out in the back of his throat could have cultured bacteria which causes pneumonia) I don't know what the results of that were...
I'm reading this really good book. It's called "Same Kind of Different As Me". I think one of the reasons I like it so much is cause it's set in Ft. Worth, so I know all the places it's talking about! Anyway, the lady who leads the bible study I help out with gave it to all the leaders. It seriously is good...I got it Tuesday night and will more than likely finish it on the plane tomorrow!
Speaking of planes, I'm pretty darn excited about flying to Texas tomorrow! Katie is graduating from nursing school and asked me to pin her. Of course I would! I'm missing my Nac people like crazy and want to see the newly engaged couple (not to mention the ring in person!) Well, I have nothing packed and tons of errands to run before tomorrow...lots to do!!!
p.s. it really doesn't feel like Christmastime when I wore shorts earlier this week! Crazy!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Why is it 70 degrees in December?
Posted by jenn at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to hear your great grandad is doing better!! Hope he gets all the way well soon!
Post a Comment