Dominican children are beautiful! There is Spanish, Indian, and French heritage on the island, so that makes for a beautiful mixture! Such a variety of faces!
This is after I killed my leg trying to school the little kids at soccer. This friend felt sorry for me!
This mom called me over and said "a photo?" so I HAD to take a pic with her and the cutie pie. I was amazed at the patience these people had. They hung out at the clinic all day waiting to be seen. Reminds me I need to slow down a lot and just enjoy the present instead of rushing into the next thing!
The day of the amazingly well-behaved children!! They just sat and colored forever! They loved trying to learn English and laughing at our attempts at Spanish!
Every day we played baseball with the kids during lunch. Did you know that an average of 2 players on each MLB team came from the DR?
Little Jessica. This was the day the children were little heathens. We found her with another girl holding her in a head-lock. We def loved on her for a long time!!!
Sweet Kellie. I think this pic could win a photo contest. Don't you?
Friday, July 4, 2008
Children of the DR
Posted by jenn at 3:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gorgeous Pic!!!!!! Need to send to a photo contest!
Post a Comment