BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Katie and Geoff's wedding!

Katie and Geoff's wedding was so sweet. It was in Nac. I left work early Friday morning so I could get home, pack, shower, and get to the airport about 6 to get on my plane. When we landed in DFW, Sarah and Chad picked me up and we started the trek to nac. I realized after the rehearsal dinner when us girls were just hanging out at Katie's that I had gone 32 hours on no sleep. That would explain the massive bags under my eyes in the following pics.

The cute couple that picked me up and let me hang with for the weekend! Thanks! :)
You better believe I'm holding some coffee!! I think I drank about 6-7 cups Friday alone!
Sarah and I pre-rehearsal dinner! Oh the memories we had in room 445 back in the day!! :)
I'd say the three of us have been through a lot...we've been neighbors, roomies, best friends, worst enemies, partners in crime, you name it!
Me and the amazing Brianne! I sure do miss this girl!
Sarah and I at nacogdoches' fireworks show! I didn't think we'd get to watch them, but was excited when we all made the decision to go!!! I love fireworks!
Katie's last night as a Kasselman! Geoff came over to get his putters for the guys golf game!
Geoff and his boys. I'd have to say they look pretty cool
Bride and bridesmaids...minus a couple!
The pretty bride!
This is one of the funniest guys you'll possibly ever meet! Justin! At the reception

I'm real excited to see the pics the photographer took...we did a lot of cute shots with Katie including, my favorite a jump pic! Pretty sure I was the ONLY bridesmaid excited about it! We also did jump pics with the groomsmen too! Sure hope they turn out good!

Well that's the last of the weddings for now! At the reception, someone asked me when the next wedding was and for the first time in a long time, I actually didn't know. At least I have a break for a little while!

1 comments:

Paul said...

Not even one mention of me!!! And Justin gets a whole photo and caption. I feel so alone.